You can upload .zip files, but other archived files haven't been supported yet. We are putting more effort to support them soon.
In order to avoid missing assets, please keep in mind that:
- We recommend simulating the local path before uploading your projects. You can find the instruction from tips for each software.
After making sure that you followed the above instruction, let's go to the next steps.
We support uploading with 3S Cloud Desktop on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Step 2. Go to "Launch Render" or "File Manager" to upload your projects
- Step 3. Select Files/Folder you need to render then click "Upload" to send it to our render farm
- For Houdini, C4D, 3ds Max, Maya, you should select "Keep Local Path" before uploading
- You can exclude Files/Folders you do not want to upload by entering its name then click "Add", for instance:
- Folder "A", enter: A/
- File "B", enter: B
In order to see the files/folders you selected, you can expand "Upload Progress" to check.
- 2.Solution 2: Click on the red area below or drag & drop Files/Folders to upload projects to 3S Cloud Render Farm.
If you have any difficulties or questions, do not hesitate to tell 3S for further support. We are always happy to talk to you!