- Click View Details to see more details about your render jobs.
- 1.Progress: The completed percentage of rendering progress
- 2.Status: Show that your job is initializing, rendering, or completed
- 3.Cost: The number of credits it spent on rendering the job
- 4.Job ID: The ID of a job you created. And if there are any issues, please let us know your ID job for assistance
- 5.File Path: Click the file path to go to the project folder
- 6.Frame: The range of frames you selected to render
- 7.Submitted At: The time you created a job
- 8.Start Render At: The time your job started rendering
- 9.Completed At: The time your job completed rendering
- 10.Delete: delete the job
- 11.Clone: duplicate jobs you launched to re-render
- 12.Get log: get the information of your render job if there are any issues
- Browse outputs: see all of your outputs and download each of them.
- Download: download all of your outputs at the same time in an archived file.
- 1.Cost: The number of credits it spent on rendering the job. However, it's free for the preview renders.
- 2.Cost Estimation For Full Render: The cost you might spend on your official render
- 3.Estimated Time For Full Render: The time it might take to render your official job
- 4.Review & Launch Render: Review the scene file and submit an official job.